Tuesday, September 1, 2009

haircut and a tatoo??


so i have had long hair for about 7 to 8 years of my life that is almost a whole decade. i have been feeling, lately especially, that i need to cut it. a change needs to come into my life. while i first wanted an inverted bob, i couldn't find a very good example. plus i am not one to explain things very well. so on a chance i googled haircut and this is what i found almost instantly. i am in love. what do you think?

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!



here are a series of photos that i am interested in using to design a tattoo. dia de los muertos style

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh girl, I have tons of pictures of inverted bobs I was saving up for Holly. Let me know if you want to see any and I'll send them your way!

    Here is the girl who does my hair, she's great and is accepting new clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link. send me some photos. i looked and didn't like what i saw mostly.

    ReplyDelete