Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fresh start

things come and they go.

i have finally had some relief from my rib injury. icing rally works. i should have done it sooner. i believe that i will be back in the gym and ready to lose the 10 pounds that i NEED to and then maybe a few more after that to stay happy.

i rearranged my room and i feel great about it. i think that it looks better and it feels nice to face a window. i have some of my necklaces on display, some pictures and art hanging from the walls and all the clutter is gone!

on top of all that a new hair cut and the seasons changing... everything feels like its going to be good.

i've actually missed fall, except for the rain i could live without the rain. i need to move to a city that has fall without rain falling almost every day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy it's fall as well. I was really sick of the blinding sun in my face!

    ReplyDelete