Friday, August 28, 2009

NOISE!

this picture along with my profile picture were taken by my friend and fellow photographer keith cottrill. this is one of my favorite photos that anyone has taken. i was on an assignment with 3 class mates and we were in the capitol hill area of seattle and this little guy was hanging out on a wall we were shooting near. i don't remember if i discovered it first but the moment i saw it i wanted to photograph it. i did not have a camera on me so keith took it and then sent it me later. it has been the background on my laptop ever since. that would be about two years ago. thanks keith!

this weekend i am staying at my parents house in covington, house sitting. my dog diega stays here for the time being and it is always nice to see her. there will be plenty of pictures of her on here soon enough.

2 comments: