Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh the weekend and adventures at momma's house


first of all, is this just a regular pile of sheets or could there be something else here???

day 3 at my mom's house has proved to feel a little confining. i feel like i have nowhere to go and nothing to do but watch tv and my dog. she is just like a baby. i have been out of my parents house for so long that i forgot how much work goes into taking care of her. but i love her still and want her at my house so bad.....

so what is this picture all about? well this is what my dog does to sleep. she burrows under a blanket and the curls up inside. she is still asleep so i think that she didn't get much sleep last night. when i woke up she wasn't under her blanket as usual. i wish you all could experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment