Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photography here i come!!

So I am going to finally start on my personal project that I have been waiting for. I think that it will take more time to finish then I would like but atleast I am finally wanting to get off my ass and start taking pictures. I feel like when I finally pick up my camera that it will feel like a complete reunion. I'm running on less sleep then usual so I might sound crazy.

I don't know what happened to me in the last 2 months but I have regained my love and passion for photography. I think that it took some serious down time and the start of a regular job to get me to appreciate my passion again. I am more then ever ready to start saving for my big move to LA late next year. I can't wait for new surroundings and hopefully a kick ass job in the movie business. I know that I go through lots of ups and downs in motivation but I haven't felt this excited about my plans in months so I am going to ride this rollercoaster while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment