Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter Blues

I am beginning to feel that numb sadness of the dark cold short days we call winter. I didn't think that upbeat joyous feeling that has stuck with me for the last 6 months was impenetrable. I was wrong. Its that feeling of never wanting to get out of bed, not wanting to leave your house, not wanting to talk to anyone. To sit in the hole that is comforting and not leave it. Time doesn't matter anymore because nothing is going to happen. Things that were occupying no longer seem to have that appeal anymore and the only thing that you can think of doing is the one thing that you fought so hard to quit. The one friend who is always there and never say no, always has time for you and makes you forget about all the things that make you hurt. So what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment